What a giant accomplishment purchasing your first home is! It can also be a little frightening. If you’re like most people, you’ll probably want some expert opinions along the way — and you’ll undoubtedly need an experienced real estate agent looking out for your top interests. I am absolutely qualified in Ada real estate, and would love to assist you with purchasing your first home.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to my clients is what makes the difference. Here’s what you can expect when you use Hanson Real Estate Group for your first time home purchase.
• I’ll lead you through every step during the home buying process. From finding the right house among all the properties available in Ada, to providing expert guidance on closing costs.
• Need assistance with establishing a shopping list of amenities that you want in your house, your community, and your school district? I’m the local specialist, and would love to assist you.
• I can walk you through the diverse mortgages and home buying programs handy and the overwhelming financial details of purchasing a house.
• I’ll monitor all the fresh listings, and make sure you see all the homes that meet your needs.
• I’ll do my best to cut out all the stress that accompanies buying your home.
Finding the perfect home for you in the Ada area is my business, and I’m ready to go to work for you.